Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster too.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Massive thank you too XXXstitching
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award too with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know
So the five blogs I would like to pass the award to are:
The other 2 i was going to award have already been done :(
The 5 random facts...hmmmmmm
1. I used to dance when i was younger, Ballet/Tap/Jazz/Irish/Modern
2. I love playing online games mainly Left4dead2 and Css
3. I love musicals and Disney songs but sound like a cat being strangled when i sing them
4. I would love to see the northern lights
5. I first met my partner in primary school. Over 10 years later we met again through a mutal friend.