Wednesday 22 December 2010

Nearly finished

Tonight, maybe tomorrow at the latest I will be finished. Now comes the part I have been dreading, one wrong snip and it could be ruined. I don’t think I have ever been so nervous about a project. It’s looking great. This time in two days I will be helping my son hang it by his bed ready for Father Christmas to fill it to the brim with goodies.
So here’s the progress I have made since my last post. When I have completed finished it I will be uploading all the pics in order from beginning to end. I’m so excited

Pic to be uploaded later, so in the mean time ,have one of my son making his very first Christmas calander:)



This is the finished stocking :
Its a little boxy around the toe and heel and its missing a present as i didnt have enough time but im extreamly happy with how it turnt out :)


No comments: