Friday 15 April 2011

Naughty Naughty Naughty

I’ve been naughty.  I’ve brought 3 new patterns. Technically it’s not my fault. If Heaven and Earth designs didn’t have sales so often then I might be more inclined to behave. But how is a girl like me meant to resist when they are selling there patterns so cheaply? It would be almost a crime not to get at least a couple. So here are the new additions:

I started black rose a few days ago and have almost finished the first page already. just need to go back over the mapping i have done. It stitches up so quickly. I love it I have had a few ideas how to finish it but would love to hear your ideas on how to finish any of the designs.

2 comments:

Lonneke said...

Yeah, I know about those sales. So hard to behave...

You picked great charts!

Amber said...

thanks i love them! these are my first HEAD. cant wait to finish them!