Sunday 9 October 2011

Stitching Frenzy

This week I surprised myself how much progress I made on strength. I think it’s because I wound myself up so much over my last blog post I have been in a stitching frenzy .it doesn’t look like I have done much, but I have made loads of progress it just doesn’t show that much. Mainly filling in gaps of the green. 
Full view

Some filling in

More filling in
I have been thinking about how much bigger this design is then I thought it would be. It’s so much bigger than any bookmark I have used and certainly bigger than most of my books. I am now toying with the idea of framing it and using it as a wall piece instead. I have never framed anything before so it will be a new challenge
Flowers!!

I have flowers! If you have followed my blog for a while you may have picked up on the fact that I love gardening, but cant for the life of me keep anything alive for long. One of the plants I thought was almost dead has flowers!!! YAY ME!!!
The kittens are now 8+ weeks old and this week 3 of them will be leaving to climb a whole new set of curtains. I’m going to be glad of the peace but I will miss them when they are gone.
Who would of thought a folded down push chair would be so comfy?

I have been having problems with commenting on blogs. I don’t know why but I’m going to get my amazing boyfriend to have a look later tonight.
I have been “stashing” and once all my orders turn up I will tell you more about what I got. I have found some amazing pieces mainly charts but some other wonderful bits and pieces.

3 comments:

Lana said...

Strength is looking amazing!! Boy I applaud you on working so diligently on this one...what drab colors! But I'm sure it will look gorgeous when it's finished! you can do it!

Joysze said...

Strength looks great and I love your flower!!! What is it? :)

Amber said...

Lana- Thank you! the colours are starting to bug me im not a green fan anyway. Thank you :)

Joysze-Thank you ! i havent got a clue what flower it is. ill post a pic of the complete flower in my next post :)