Monday 23 December 2013

Page Finish!!

I finished page 5 last night. It took a lot longer then I expected but I haven't had a chance to sit down and stitch like I normally do. I am thinking of putting this away for a few months and working on other things.
 
The kids are doing good.
Esmai is into climbing everything. She can now climb out of her highchair, pushchair and cot.
Me and Connor have been making salt dough Xmas decorations instead of sending cards to family. They were a lot of fun

 
Connor Wrote and sent his letter to Santa.

"Dear Santa.
  How do you deliver our presents when we haven't got a chimney?
  Why do you use the chimney when the door would be easier?
  Please may I have:
  • a big long present
  • a football
  • a moneycat????
  • a bath toy
  • a scooter
  • a little black top like mummy's
  • a TATTOO !!!
  • a book
  • a pen
  • a new cup
  • and something I can share with my sister
Thank you very much
Love
Connor xxxx

excuse the mad hair



1 comment:

sharine said...

Great letter for Santa. Merry Christmas:)