Sunday 29 December 2013

Best Xmas Ever!! Pic heavy


Merry Xmas...I know im late! I hope you had a fantastic xmas. We did.
 
The kids were up earlyand very excited.
Connor with 2 presents from Santa
Esmai wearing her stocking
Connor asked Santa for something he could share with Esmai
Connor with His and Esmai's joint present from Santa
Esmai was equally excited about it (Excuse me looking grumpy in the background, i hate photos and i hate mornings)
Connor got his very first bike. He has wanted to learn for months. He was so excited that he didnt even finish putting his shoes on first!
Esmai got her first trike so she can learn to ride with Connor. She was very excited untill she relised that she had to be strapped in, then she kept trying to climb out.

Connor riding for the first time

Esmais Xmas day dress
I was well and truely spoilt. I got a steam cleaner and a new sewing machine which is amazing.
I have already put it to good use and have made a carrier bag holder, very quickly with no instructions. Its no where near perfect but was so much fun and so relaxing to sew.
But by far the best present i recieved was a engagment ring from Steve. I had been secretly hoping for months, but thought it wouldnt happen.
After we done the stockings and presents from family. Steve called both the children into the kitchen. Connor came out holding a little black gift bag. He came upto me and gave me to bag. Told me to open it and then He asked me if i would marry Daddy.
I said yes, and then Connor burst into tears and told me he didnt want me to marry Daddy.
After a bit of explaining about what marrige is he is quite excited about and agrees we should get married.



5 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

How lovely! Congratulations! Pretty ring too, the boy did good! x

XXXStitching (Emma) said...

Congratulations looks like a very special Christmas indeed xx

Terri said...

A beautiful ring! Congratulations!!

stitcherw said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all, and congratulation on your engagement. Hope you have a wonderful new year, Sue

Unknown said...

Merry belated Christmas!