Wednesday 2 February 2011

I have added a few more links to the unusual designs page. They might not make much sense at the moment I’m hoping to put them into some sort of list over the next few days.
I was wondering has anyone cross stitched on silk. I have a red silk dressing gown I was thinking of maybe in the future using the elegant kimono design I am working on as a back piece. Does anyone have any hints or tips?
Elegant kimono is coming along ok I haven’t been able to work on it as much as I had hoped lately.
Progress
If you have anything you think should be posted on the Inspiration, Unusal designs or Hall of fame please let me know and ill include it when i update

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Krystaline,

You are doing such lovely stitching! I read all about the things you are struggling with medically and my heart really goes out to you. I too know what it is to struggle with pain that you sometimes feel that you just can't take anymore. But somehow we'll take it one day at a time and find all the little joys which make life so worth living.
I just wanted to let you know, I'm with you in this girl!
Maybe we can trade smalls some time. I'd love to stitch something for you.

Keep stitching!

Lesley

Lesley said...

Hi Krystaline,

Me again, I will need your email to send you an invite to the International Stitchers Club. After you accept it then you will be able to post to the blog. I'm so excited that you were the first to join and I we are partners. I will email you with my address and what not.

Things to share in the email:

Favorite colors
Styles and designers
and anything else you think would be helpful.

See ya later,

Lesley