Tuesday 15 February 2011

meh


There’s not a lot of stitching to report I’m afraid. Since my last update I have done roughly 30 stitches at most. I wake up every morning and think “today I’m gonna stitch like crazy!” and by the time I have put my son to bed I just collapse on the sofa.
Hopefully I will be able to do a decent stitchey update soon. I have been good though if I haven’t stitched I’ve typed up some posts so ill be uploading them soon.
I have been reading many blogs and there is some great work out there. Wow you should be proud of yourselves. Keep a eye on the hall of fame over the next few days.
I was wondering how many of you use cross stitch forums and what are your experiences of them. I am a member on one forum and nobody has posted in nearly two weeks. If you know of any please please let me know.

Happy Valentines
I hope you are all being spoilt rotten


2 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Krystaline, thank you for popping in and visitng my blog :-) It's nice to meet you.

In your post you asked about some cross stitch forums - I have joined a couple but don't get the chance to really do much on them... never seems to be a enough hours in the day!! One of the better ones that I am involved with is "Craft Bubble". This is a very active craft forum and has a lot of people that cross stitch and is definately worth joining. It is a UK based forum but does have people from all over the world join. (http://www.craftbubble.com/)

Take care,

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Its nice to meet you too. Thank you for your comment.
Wow. Thank you so much. I have joined. It looks great.

*gives cookies*