As my son decided to have a three hour bath today I thought I might as well get some sneaky stitching in. That was great till I realised that all the stitching I done yesterday was the wrong way round. Yes the wrong sodding way around. The most basic and first mistake I could of possibly made and I go and do it. I could have cried. So I ripped it all out. While muttering under my breath. I took a deep breath and started it all over again. And I have actually made progress. So here it is:
I’m working on the lady first so she’s done and complete. I started the hand and it seems that she’s going to be quite tough to complete. There are so many colour changes and even a stitch I haven’t used before.