Tuesday 22 March 2011

Its back!!!!

Woooo new cross stitch arrived today along with some small hoops I ordered form eBay. So I got stitching as soon as possible. Literally minutes after our house was viewed. As were looking into moving. I got straight into it.  Here is my progress so far. As its all half stitches at the moment progressing really quickly. I can’t wait to get stitching again tonight after we go to view another house who is interested in swapping. I think my mojo has returned whooooo



I have also have read that a lot of people stitch while travelling. Over the last few nights I have put together a couple of small cross stitch bags to take on trips with me. Little projects I should hopefully be able to finish in one or two journeys. I’m looking forward to trying them out on the next big trip I have to take to London for hospital appointments.

No comments: